Oximeters are the device used to monitor the saturation level of oxygen by people who have congestive heart failure, asthma, COPD, and other pulmonary diseases. The best pulse oximeter is the one which can be used by people without any difficulty. In case if your doctor has prescribed you oxygen, then it’s essential for you to maintain and monitor your oxygen levels.
Here we have listed down the best oximeters which you can use efficiently to monitor your oxygen levels:
1. Zacurate Pro Series 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
With this pulse oximeter, users can easily determine their SPO2 levels, i.e., blood oxygen levels along with pulse strength and pulse rate. It is specially designed for sports people, bikers, aviators, mountain climbers, trainers or anyone else who want to monitor their SpO2 levels.
- DELUXE MODEL WITH PLETHYSMOGRAPH & ALARM- The Zacurate 500D Pro Series pulse oximeter is the deluxe version of the Amazon top rated Zacurate 500DL Pulse Oximeter. In addition to measuring your SpO2 (Blood oxygen saturation level) value and pulse rate accurately and reliably, the deluxe version has many other helpful features like the plesthymograph and alarm.
- NEW SOFTWARE UPGRADE - 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beeps for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable display brightness. 4) Rotatable OLED display now includes plethysmograph.
- MEET & EXCEED FDA STANDARDS - Designed for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone sports enthusiasts interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate
2. AccuMed CMS-50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter
It measures SpO2 as well as your pulse rate in just 10 seconds. It has 24-hr battery life, and more than a thousand users have used it. It accurately monitors your blood oxygen. It can be quite handy to use while performing physical activities like cycling or hiking. If you are looking for best rated pulse oximeter, then this is the one for you.
- ACCURATE OXYGEN SATURATION AND PULSE RATE READINGS IN ONE DEVICE: The Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. It is crucial to use the device in a stationary position and not while in motion for precise readings.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Equipped with two AAA batteries, the oximeter automatically powers off when not in use and delivers up to 20 continuous hours of battery life.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 50 grams, every AccuMed oximeter comes in a convenient travel case that protects it from scratches when carried on its own or inside your gym bag or backpack. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy reach anytime.
3. FaceLake FL-350 Finger Pulse Oximeter
It is a portable, lightweight device widely used by users to measure blood oxygen levels and heart rates. One has to put his/her finger inside the antimicrobial vinyl sensor to get readings instantly on the OLED screen. It even has features like a heart rate bar graph, battery saving automatic power off function.
- NOTE : The manufacturer has updated the battery installation method. Refer battery slot direction which is already indicated while battery installation.
- Determine your SPO2 and Pulse Rate in 10 seconds or less displayed on its large digital display.
- SPORT ENTHUSIASTS:designed for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or any sports enthusiasts interested in measuring their SPO2 and pulse rate,
4. CKeep Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
It takes just 10 seconds to know your pulse rate and pulse strength. It easily displays the readings on its LED display. It has an irregular parameter index indicator which shows up in case your pulse rate or SpO2 levels are beyond the set limits. Users can adjust the brightness of the display as per their convenience. The oximeter also beeps for every detected pulse. It is best recommended for sport or fitness enthusiasts.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 10 seconds, displayed conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - The Nursal OXIMETER pulse monitor is suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, runners or anyone interested in measuring their normal oxygen level and pulse rate.
- FDA APPROVED - Designed and tested to exceed FDA and CE standards for Pulse Oximeters used by Health Care Professionals.
5. Concord Basics Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Concord Health Supply is known for providing the best products, one such product is Concord basics fingertip pulse oximeter. If you are looking for a pulse oximeter for sleep apnea, you can go with this one. It’s important to keep a check on your oxygen saturation levels and for which one can use an oximeter at home only. It’s easy to monitor your pulse rate so that you can check for any unusual fluctuations.
- QUICK, ACCURATE AND EASY TO USE: One Button Operation, Auto power-off after 5 Seconds.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Batteries, carrying case, lanyard, shock resistant protective cover, all in a reusable, custom box.
- EASY AND EFFICIENT: Fast, accurate measurements of SpO2 and pulse.
If you are having any problems like asthma, COPD, and congestive heart failure, you might need the best pulse oximeter to track your oxygen saturation levels. It is a decent investment for them. By having an oximeter at home, you need not go to the doctor to check your oxygen levels, you can easily track them at home.